Analysis of big data: how to use Power BI for Eurocrine and beyond:
Microsoft Power BI Course
Granada, May 16th, from 9:30 to 13:00 h. Venue: Sala Andalucía II.
Aim of the course:
The course should enable Eurocrine clinic representatives to analyse Eurocrine and MyEurocrine data with Microsoft Power BI and to produce autonomously clinic-specific reports and dashboards. For preparation to the course participants are encouraged to look at the following two video-tutorials:
Prerequisites for participation to the course:
- You are a Eurocrine representative of a Eurocrine Clinic
- You have been entering data to the Eurocrine database at least from the beginning of 2019
- You bring along your laptop (Windows) with the downloaded and installed Desktop version of Microsoft Power BI (unfortunately there is no Power BI desktop version for Mac users)
Free download at https://powerbi.microsoft.com
- You have a Power BI Pro licence provided by the Eurocrine Society and therefore a user-name and password
- Think of bringing along a power plug converter in order to keep your laptop operational during the course (if needed)
Content of the course:
- What is Microsoft Power BI?
- Connection of Power BI desktop with data; exchange of data between Power BI desktop, Eurocrine and Power BI service
- How to generate a Power BI report using Eurocrine variables, visuals and filters
- Tips and Tricks for graphs
- Uploading reports to the Power BI service
- Generating pdf-files and Powerpoint presentations out of Power BI desktop and Power BI Service
- Export of Eurocrine data, MyEurocrine data and merging them for analysis and generation of reports in Power BI
- Sharing reports
Participants will be given a Certificate of Participation at the end of the course.
|NO ESES MEMBER -NO EUROCRINE REGISTRY MEMBER||50€|
|EUROCRINE REGISTRY MEMBER||Free|